Monday, May 13, 2013

2012 Moving Onward to 2013

It has been a year (?) since I last updated my blog. Haha, time really flies. With a baby to take care, well, I have been quite occupied.

Brief summary of 2012:
1) I have a baby turned to a toddler, celebrated her 1st birthday in October.
2) I had finally have the courage to learn up knitting and crochet - by finished few projects for my parents, Pei Nee, my friend's daughter (2013) and my uncle's baby (2013).
3) I know my diabetic wasn't in good control, but I have been telling myself to have a better healthy diet.
4) Well.....thorough-out 2012, I mostly was busy with my Pei Nee :)

This year ahead:
1) House renovation and moved in (in less than 3 months time).
2) Changed a job - different job scope, job role and location.
3) Preparing for conceive second pregnancy?

I have to admit that all this while I have been neglecting my hubby and due to my very dissatisfied job, I have been mumbling, blaming and complaining to him and which in a way, this is quite hurting our relationship.

Besides, I'm also having in-law issues with my mother-in-law. Is this my own problem after all?

No comments: