Thursday, May 10, 2012

Miserable

What would come across your mind or how would you react when the doctor is telling you:-
(a) Your eye sight - glaucoma is 10% now
(b) Your cholesterol level is high, you need to control your diet
(c) Your HbA1c is very high at 9.9
(d) Your kidney function deteriorating - 1% failure.

I told the doctor, how can I control them if I feel hungry all the time while I'm now breastfeeding my baby? She and all the diabetic consultants said nothing. Just advise me to control my diet and food intake..haihz. These I have been listening for ages and not all of them are practically applied, as my lifestyle now could not comprehend it. I asked 'Can I still breastfeed? Will it affecting my baby's health?" - Doctor said keep continuing with breastfeeding while I surely have to monitor my glucose level.

The first thing flashed on my mind was "How about my baby if i'm not well?", "Can I still witness her growth?" etc......Worried and worried :(

When Pei Nee is down with flu and cough, she lost her voice and cried cz not comfortable. My heart just broken into thousand pieces. She cried, I cried with her. What a lousy mother I'm!!! I got to be in good health, else who will be taking care of my girl?

~~   活着当下  ~~

No comments: