Soon, we will be leaving this condo unit, after 4 years and 2.5 months. I'm really happy that soon we will be moving into our own new home! On the other hand, I feel sad too, sad to leave this place. Looking back, we moved in here after a year my Aunt Leng passed away suddenly in her sleep while she was in Singapore visiting a friend of hers, in year 2008. In the same year of 2009, I was retrenched from Philips Malaysia due to regional office's restructuring. There were too many ups and downs from then onward.
Hubby proposed on 26 October 2009 (I'm still jobless). Planned for our wedding for a year and finally in 28/02/2010, we entered into ROM, followed by photoshooting and blah blah blah....wedding ceremony and dinner reception held on 18/09/2010. I was pregnant 4 months of our wedding ceremony, just when all the relatives were asking "Are you pregnant yet? How many month have u been married?".
After the CNY, when I return to my work, I noticed few changes in my body and metabolisme. I was emotionally too..perhaps due to the pregnancy hormonal changes. I started to guess and suspecting if I were expecting, hehe. Another week to have my period. 3 days passed due. Bought the pregnancy test strip, did it, blurry line shown, a bit disappointed. 1 weeks due, bought another test strip, because I strongly believe that I was pregnant! This time, I tested it in the morning before going to work. Double line shown on test strip, I was crying looking on it! Too happy, snapped photo and MMS to my hubby to tell him the good news. I was finally conceived with our BABY!
Throughout the 9 months of struggling and tough diabetic pregnancy, our baby finally was born on 14/10/2011. After all, I was induced at 38 weeks, and after suffering painful and worrying induce of 36hours++, Pei Nee was delivered via C-section, birth weight at 2.49kg. My heart just sank. All because of me and my not well controlled diabetic. Not to mentioned my heart broken 2 months of confinement and breastfeeding. Well, I was still manage to exclusively giving Pei Nee pure breastmilk for 6 months and subsequently mixed with formula until she turned 1 in year Oct 2012.
Too many memories here. Most of my life stages happened here.
To be continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment