My boss is on leave for 3 consecutive days. I got things to do. But I feel it’s bored. We just had our lunch at the end of the road. I bought mangoes. Our new group now formed of Lady, Aunty, Secretary, Kambing (on occasionally) and I. Multi-racial group. I SMSed Cik Puan yesterday while I was on the LRT and I promised her that I will call her one day next week. I think she misses us, or perhaps she is too bored with her life there too.
The “Long Mao” now is sitting next to the purchaser who sits in front of me. Since then, the atmosphere here is merrier than ever because he is very very very free, waiting to leave the company next Monday.
This morning I sent my bf SMS, he replied me with a picture message with his own photo. Aha, finally he could receive and send MMS from his PDA phone. I was quite surprised :)
No comments:
Post a Comment