1) It's Friday..and I will be on leave on Monday
2) I'm going back to hometown
3) I had lunch at A&W today with my colleagues, one of them drove us out. He paid the bill, later we paid him back for our own set meals excluded the taxes. He said NVM. So nice of him! He is our new member in the group - THE KAMBING!!!!
4) When we came back to the office, the colleagues from accounts department bought us Dunkin Donuts from KLCC. My first time ever to taste Donuts...finally .....after long time persuading my bf to buy just one piece to taste. He would never allow me to, cz its high-carbohydrates, high-sugar and it's 'prohibited' food for me. BTW, I just had half of it.
I told him. But he didn't say anything :P
(The Donuts left)
2 comments:
OI! went to a & w without me? :( damn bad. and got donuts also. who bought? alien issit?
吃到这样难看都post出来!
Post a Comment