Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Maxis Family Plus 30 Plan

OH NOOO!!! The area he is staying is OUT of 3G coverage. That means we can't utilize the FREE 15 Hours on Video Calls benefit. I only found it out yesterday when I was trying to give him a video call, it showed "Video call failed". Then I called him and asked if his area is under 3G facility. He said NO! So we will only call each other instead of having video call in the future.
P/S May: Yup, I can call u whenever there is credit balance left. But do you have so much thing to share with me EVERY MONTH??? Hehhehe.....
I haven't change my simcard for the supplementary line yet, cz the Maxis Center we visited on Monday was out of its new simcard stock. Got to wait for some time. I will be travelling back to hometown this weekend till Monday. I've already applied leave on Monday. Later of the day I will probably plan out for my weekends.

No comments: