1) I was able to solve all the issues on my works and finished them on time
2) I was meeting my bf after work
3) I shopped for clothes after couple of month (Bought 4 shirts,1 trouser for my sister and 1 skirt)
4) Had sambal petai + sotong for dinner
5) My 012 would be supplementary line to my bf's Maxis Value 50 Plan with the new promotional - Family Plus 30.
I was laughing, smiling madly & silly throughout the night. Hahahahahhaa......Do you know why? Because.....
Value 50 Plan
Fixed Fee = RM50/ month
Low Tariff voice call =RM0.15/min
Low SMS charges = RM0.05/SMS
Family Plus 30
Fixed Fee = RM30/ month
Low Tariff voice call = RM0.15/min*1
Low SMS charges = RM0.05/SMS*2
*1 Voice and video calls are free up to 15 hours per month.
Fixed Fee = RM50/ month
Low Tariff voice call =RM0.15/min
Low SMS charges = RM0.05/SMS
Family Plus 30
Fixed Fee = RM30/ month
Low Tariff voice call = RM0.15/min*1
Low SMS charges = RM0.05/SMS*2
*1 Voice and video calls are free up to 15 hours per month.
*2 SMS is free up to 1500 SMS per month.
With the combination of RM80 per month, we have shared credit, if he couldn't spend all his RM50, I could "help" him to clear it..hhehehe......
1 comment:
if cant finish his credits, u can call me oso...
haha...
Post a Comment