On Sunday, we planned to cook on our own for lunch after having our breakfast. So we went to shop for grocery. He suggested cooking Western foods, so we bought all the ingredients for the cooking. It billed about RM80 for 5 pax servings.
I hardly could finish the whole plate, consisted of a bread, a half-fried egg, a fillet, 4 sausages and a small cup of coleslaw. There is also a small bowl of Campbell Chicken & Mushroom soup. Left over half of the fillet, bread and egg. About the sausages, maybe I fried them in deep oil and the temperature of the oil was too high, the sausages became ‘Taufu pok”..Hahhaa…But they were still edible, anyway.
I hardly could finish the whole plate, consisted of a bread, a half-fried egg, a fillet, 4 sausages and a small cup of coleslaw. There is also a small bowl of Campbell Chicken & Mushroom soup. Left over half of the fillet, bread and egg. About the sausages, maybe I fried them in deep oil and the temperature of the oil was too high, the sausages became ‘Taufu pok”..Hahhaa…But they were still edible, anyway.
1 comment:
wah,y ur sausage so ugly!haha
i dun have photo to upload oh.
do u know how to upload theme song in blog?
Post a Comment