Friday, April 4, 2008

History!

Today I have no time to check my gmail or blog. I'm super busy. Until 1PM, I had 13 emails in my inbox when I'm accessing the Internet. This is rarely happened to me, because if I'm on the line, definitely I would read all the mails once they came into my mailbox. Because yesterday I was on leave, so I have lots of pending requests and emails. Since morning, I'm trying to get all of them done, in the mean time, my boss also sending me mails for some additional tasks which are 'urgent' as well. She asked me to summarize an article from 989 words to only 300 words. At the first attempt, I summarized it to 560 words and she was not satisfied, so I re-do it again to 316 words. Finally, she accepted it. I really hate doing this because it is hard to summarize the article when all the information is important and you can't omit them from the article. So, now at 4.45PM, I'm free to write something here.

Yesterday, my friend called me and she told me that one of my degree coursemate-a male got engaged!! That's shocking news to me. I never expected him to be engaged so soon. Hahahaha......Today one of them is posting in my blog's chat box :D
Rain scenes in the hospital yesterday afternoon.





No comments: