Soooo sleepy this morning! I have numerous records to check today. After 2 hours of checking and looking into the records, I couldn't find out the problem in the database. And I'm feed up doing this. Last weekend, I went back to SR. None of friends was back. So I stayed home on Saturday night, watching the Astro. Home Alone. I have to do all the house cleaning and clearing up all the old clothes for disposal. Some of the clothes which looked still new, will be given away to the orphanage. Suddenly, I felt so lonely and sad. Not going out and stayed at home during weekend. What?! It sounded like a mid-wife's life lar.
Tomorrow I will be going to have Sushi King with my friend because there is a promotion this week from Monday-Thursday. Every plate is priced at RM2 ONLY for member. So we can eat as much as we can!!!
I'm still waiting response from someone today......just see how long he would take.....
No comments:
Post a Comment