Thursday, April 3, 2008

Heavy rains

Yesterday it was raining very very very heavily, like ribut taufan. The opposite buildings were not visible anymore. The rain started at about 4.30PM and I couldn't went back. I stayed in the office till 6PM and finally I had to walk to the LRT station although the rain was still heavy. At first, my bf and me planned to go for a movie at Midvalley, just because of the rain, we've to cancel it. However, he came to my house and we went to a cinema nearby for another movie.
Why I named my friends in the photo as 'Old old old friends'? Because they are my friends since my secondary, so it's about 11 years of friendship. By the way, they are instead OLD already, so it doesn't matter right? The term 'old' for the friendship or their ages. Hehehe
This morning I went to the hospital for my eyes check up. I have waited from 9AM-2PM for the whole process. The waiting was really time consuming whereby I just seen the doctor for 15mins +10mins +30mins =55mins in total (there are 3 sessions of treatment per patient). So 5 hours minus 55mins=4 hours 5mins is my waiting time. I could even finished 2 1/2 movies in the time being. I hate going to the hospital now! And it rained very very heavily too at about 12PM-3PM.

No comments: