I’m very bored & tired today. More pending works now with overseas colleagues. I’m looking forward for this weekend gathering with my course mates and also seeing him. I think it has been about 6 months since I last met them. Sadly, just half of them are able to make themselves to the gathering. Most of them are unable to join us with reason- working outstation this weekend.
I’m running out of ideas on how to write my blog. This is mainly because I’m having a dull lifestyle now. Bored and tired days. One of the departments here will be going to Bali next month. Our company Family Trip will be at Pangkor Island, Perak somewhere end of August. But I’m not joining them. I’m planning for a family trip in August too.
Life is so BORED!!!
1 comment:
aiyu, ur life really so bored meh? ok, i told "him", ask him give u 刺激!haha...
Post a Comment