This morning, my colleague from IT department borrowed me her DVDs: The Desperate Housewives and Sex & the City. As most of my friends would know me, I seldom (or maybe never) catch on English series although I’m big fan of Chinese TVB dramas. As far as I could remember, I only watched “Heroes Season 1” last year. I finished the Chinese drama yesterday, so this weekend I can start watching the Desperate Housewife or Sex & the City.
Yesterday, when I was in the LRT, a woman spoke Malay to me. She offered me to sit down next to her and I just nodded and said “Thanks”. Do I really look like Malay? Although I was wearing baju kurung. She isn’t the first person saying so to me. Even the aunties in the pasar at my hometown also misrecognised me and spoke Malay with me. Normally I would reply in Chinese and they would start apologizing and keep explaining. Funny!
I’ve received my telephone bill. The total fee is up to RM228.34 for two fixed-lines with RM26 rental fee for each line, RM44 for streamyx and the balance is the phone call costs. After deducted my aunt’s charges, mine is about RM119.34 solely on phone calls!!!!!
Where do my Save Cost & Save $$$ Policies gone to???!!
P/S SOMEONE: Can I possibly get some rebate from you? You can check on the bill, your numbers were the most I called up :P
No comments:
Post a Comment