Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I drove to work on Monday. It was raining quite heavily around 4.30PM. I was a bit worried because I had to go to Damansara Utama to collect the 'birthday cakes'. I was not so familiar with this area. I asked the IT guy and the Lady for the direction to reach there. Thanks God! I managed to get there by 5.30PM and successfully found the shop and collected my cupcakes. Then I have to drive back to Cheras using the Federal Highway, which is well-known for heavy traffic jam especially after 5.00PM. I was trapped in the traffic for about 1 1/4 hours. I was so tired and so hungry, but I have to wait for my BEST FRIEND to come here. Waited for about 30 minutes. We went for dinner. I pretended I bought him nothing because I posted him a birthday card earlier. When we reached home, I directed him to go near the table which I placed the cupcakes and present on it before we left for dinner. He was surprised to see the cupcakes :) My cousins wanted to eat them as well. Haha, but the monkeys already went to beds when we wanted to eat the cupcakes. So I kept them in fridge, I have promised the monkeys that I would let them have the cupcakes. Although the cupcakes are pretty sweet, but they are cute and nice to see. And I was on leave on Tuesday :PThey are cute & nice to SEE, unfortunately they are pretty sweet to be put into mouth :P

These cupcakes are sold here:
Cupcakes & +Wondermilks,
No.41, Jalan ss21/1a,
Damansara Uptown,
Damansara Utama.
Tel no.: 03- 7725-8930
Website:
www.ilovecupcakes.com

For more information, please browse through its website and if you want to customize your cupcakes.

No comments: