Monday, May 26, 2008

Chubby Twins

(2 pairs of Twins)
Last week my cousins were back from London, the twin sisters, only 5-months old. Both of them are sooo chubby and love smiling. I played with them whenever I reached home. Maybe they’re having jet lag as the adults, they don’t want to sleep at night and wake up so early in the morning. Everyone of my family, relatives and friends who attended my Aunt Leng’s prayer was so fond of them. I had hectic weekends. Family dinners every nights and we had big meals. So I guess I’ve gained few kilos. So sad….













(Babies Chat)












(Melissa) (Ella)

Last Saturday night, we families and friends went to Shabu Shabu in Sri Petaling, a shop of a friend. We made reservation earlier. We booked 3 long tables. That night, we ‘created’ atmosphere inside the shop itself by the babies and children. They were all shouting and playing around in the shop and we adults were chatting and talking to each other. It was about 20 people of us that night. It was so joyous.











No comments: