Hem, few of my friends told me that they have been checking and reading on my blog on daily basis and it has became a habit for them. I would like to thank you for the time you spent in reading my blogs and your efforts are really appreciated. In fact, I started writing in here after having the chance to read on some blogs recommended by my friend. I find it is very interesting, you can share your thoughts, opinions, ideas, and feelings with others. It serves as a platform to stay in touch with others too. Since standard 6, I have diary writing habit. Of course at that time, my entire diary was hand-written. Early of this year, I changed my way of writing. I computerized it. But sometimes, I would also hand-write my daily activities. Ever since I started blogging, I just copy and paste whatever I written here to my ‘digital diary’, with additional information which is not so appropriate for me to post it online.
I love sharing.
I’m also browsing and reading my friends and strangers’ blogs everyday when I’m free and there is no work for me, especially during working hours.
I love sharing.
I’m also browsing and reading my friends and strangers’ blogs everyday when I’m free and there is no work for me, especially during working hours.
1 comment:
eh, really meh? really got a lot people read ur blog everyday? i thought only me read ur blog? haha..i told u, i read ur blog as my daily basis n it bcome my habit, dun represent everyone like tat oh! haha, jz kidding..ok lah, u work hard la, writte more interesting article 4 us la..
gambathe! i oso improve already, rite? at least can let someone crying oh..hehe
Post a Comment