"后来进到大学我认识到另外一个“芬”。起初从朋友口中听到她的不好,带有防人之心。因为她是从朋友家搬过来的。对她不很认识,一直带着看你几时露出你的真面目的心态。哈!小人之心!相处久了发现她不是她之前housemate所讲那样难相处。我也是个明辨是非的人,不是人云亦云的人。所以后来拿真心出来和她做朋友。她每次都满足我的食欲,每次我想吃什么她都愿意载我去。每次学校放假,也只有我们两留在那做那讨人厌的lab work.那段日子真的很难熬!幸好有她在。从那时候我开始会付出。所以现在去那吃东西通常都是我载她的哦!以报答她以前任劳任怨载我四处吃好料。刚刚读了她的部落格,知道不久的将来她可以梦想成真拥有属于她自己的家庭。真的很替她高兴。她为了她的家付出那么的多,我相信以后她一定会有一个很幸福的家庭。把这么多年的重担子放下,好好休息。"
(Cited from May's blog)
This entry made me cried in front of my pc in the office. Haha. Although I just knew her for just a short time (1 year we spent together under one roof), she really knows me well. I also don't know why I always talked to her when we were staying together. Maybe because it was just only two of us doing our thesis until late at night. Always, I'm more emotional during night time especially after midnight. During my school days, I always called my friends to chit chat. Some of them were working, yet they still sacrifying their precious sleeping time to entertain me :)
The friend May mentioned in her blog was once I treated as my best friend. She was the second best friend that had 'betrayed' me. The first best friend was my hometown friend, who also like her, betrayed me and I wondered WHY. Ever since then, I don't want to have a best friend anymore. I treat everyone of my friends as FRIEND. I started to chat online, to share my feelings and thoughts to strangers through ICQ, MSN etc. I don't have particular person to speak to, I talked to everyone in the cyber world with the rule#1: We would not meet up. I have 2 'best friends' in the cyber world whose I know him for more than 8 years and the other one only 4 years..? We still keep in contact until now. So, I only have close friends. But recently I realized actually I have best friends also who I always call and tell them my 'secrets'. Few are my hometown friends and some are those I knew during my studies in KL.
No comments:
Post a Comment