Tired, sleepy and lazy.....
Today I've free lunch treat from my colleague. She brought us fried rice, fried bihun, fried chickens, vegetables and curry chickens. The fried bihun, curry chickens and fried chickens are all finished up. I love the curry and fried chickens...Delicious!!! I know the '2 piggies' story' below is touching and I should have learnt from it and practise that in my daily...but the foods are sooo tempting & irresistible. I had 2 plates...opps....1 1/2 plates lar....
After work today, I will go back home and prepare something for my bf as dinner. A surprise for him :D Hope by 5PM today, I will not feel so tired lar and he will love it lar. The office was so noisy just now, like all those aunties gossiping after long time never see each other in the pasar. My head is so dizzy!!!! Just now my aunt called me, saying that my 50-years-old uncle will get his new Thai wife soon and we will have a new aunty. Good also lar, so that she can take good care of my grandpa in hometown. Let's see how does she look like this Sunday. Because we will have a family dinner on Sunday :)
Yesterday was public holiday. My MBA gathering was a failure. Only 3 of us for the gathering. I was so disappointed :( Then I was supposed to go Bukit Beruntung for dinner with my bf, but he did not allow me to do so, because it is dangerous for me to drive back to KL at night time. So I felt so bored and frustrated. Around 5.20PM, he called me and said that he would be coming to KL for dinner with me. OMG, my day was enlighten suddenly. Just like a spark above my head. So we went to Cheras for dinner and walked in the Pasar Malam. Very happy instead :P
No comments:
Post a Comment