Monday, March 24, 2008

The Day After Tomorrow!

Last Friday I cooked my bf his favourite spaghetti for dinner. I didn't inform him earlier cz I wanted to surprise him. It rained soooo heavily and he got caught in the traffic jam for nearly 1 1/2 hours. This had really spoilt my mood. But when I seen him, it wasn't that bad anyway. He was so hungry and finished up it so fast, so did I.










On Saturday, we went for a gathering with my ex-housemates during my degree time. One of them, which it has been ages since I last meeting her and her bf. That time, she was introducing her bf to us. Apparently, she and her bf are still looking the same, although her bf gained slightly weights...:P

On Sunday, we went no where. After taking our breakfast, we went for Cheras for his hair cut. Then stayed at home. My grandpa, uncle and my new aunty, my little brother were coming to KL for an AGM and Family Dinner. My grand-uncles were also attending the dinner. One of them who knows about astronology, drawn me a picture of a guy with his t-short written 'I Love U'. We all laughed because never expected him to be so funny, he used to be a serious man. He is the fourth person saying that this year I will have my blossom flower ('yin yuin'). By the way, I won't be too serious into believing it.
Below photos were taken on last weekend jogging session at Cheras. Pretty isn't it?


No comments: