I was so tired over the last weekends. Fully utilized my times. On Friday night, I went for steamboat dinner with my siblings and his gf and my bf. Then on Saturday, I went to my colleague's wedding lunch at Banting with my bf. I was suppose to meet up with my colleagues there but they were late (then today I was told that they got lost getting there). So apparently it was a little bit weird because there were just me and my bf the only chinese attending the wedding luncheon among all the Malays. We tried to make ourselves as comfortable as we could. Mas looked so different and she was fabulous in her wedding gown sitting next to her 'husband'. There is a " " because she used to call him 'my fiancee'. Finally, the day she hoped for has reached and that's how she ended her single life ever.
After dinner with my family, Emily, me and my bf went to do some grocery shopping at Giant. Since it was still early, both of them proposed to go to Halo Cafe. So we did and spent times there till around 12AM because I looked so tired already.
The next day we had to wake up as early as 7AM. It was SUNDAY. I was so missing my bed and wished to lie on it till 10AM. Me and my family went to Nirwana, Semenyih to pray Aunt Leng. We have to go there earlier before Qing Ming. OMG, it was 'people mountain, people sea'. I thought 3 weeks in advance would not be that crowded, but there were so many people visiting and praying their respective beloved ones too on that day. After having our lunch, we sent Emily back to UPM and we were really tired and sleepy when reached home, so we had a nap. Around 5PM, me and my bf went for jogging at Cheras. I felt so happy after exercising and sweated. It has been so long since the last exercise. Although we were tired, but we still walked at the Pasar Malam behind my house and had bought some snacks for supper :D
No comments:
Post a Comment