Monday, March 17, 2008

6 Months!

Yeah, today marks me to 6 months of working in the company. As usual, my friends assumed me that I couldn't get through these 6 months but I did it! Time really flies. I still remember clearly my first week in here, just like it happened yesterday. Everything still the same, but work load is increasing gradually, people is leaving and joining the company, gossips still flying above heads, phones are still ringing everywhere in the office etc......
My aunt will cook for dinner tonight. I feel so bored and sleepy now, because it's near 5PM. I'm going home soon. I have finished all my works for today. Although not much work to be done today, I'm feeling tired because I've to PB (Pretend Busy). This is one of the tactics in the office...for all employees, no exceptional....hehe! I'm planning ahead for my holiday on this coming Thursday (Public Holiday for Prophet Muhammad's Birthday). I've arranged a gathering with my MBA friends but the response isn't as expected, and I'm a bit upset of that. However, I will SMS each of them tomorrow to confirm their attendances. Hope can meet them all. Maybe some of them are punishing me because I aeroplaned them twice previously. But I had have strong reasons behind my BIG PLANE ok.....I didn't mean not to land OK. Sorry lar!

No comments: