Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Adios!

Alice, Chew Hoon, PY & Phyllis


Today is my last day working with Philips......


I'm so relaxed and happy :)



I'm happy knowing each one of them who works in Philips Malaysia and regional offices in China, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Europe and Singapore. I'm happy working with my boss, I had learnt a lot from her. THANK YOU! Thank you for 'adding' colours into my life.
PY


Alice

I'm relaxed that finally I could let off my tasks and responsibilities in PRISMA management.

I left office an hour earlier. My boss told me that I could leave office anytime after I returned my laptop. So I cabut at abt 4.05PM, reached home 4.50PM :D


It is heavily raining out there now. The buildings are no more visible here from my condo unit. So windy and nice to sleep.........I'm going to see doctor later......Hopefully the rain will stop in a short while.....Hope there will be no bad news from the doctor. I need a rest......I really do....


No comments: