Tuesday, February 17, 2009

14th February 2009

On the day full of love, we went to Midvalley for movie 'Eden Lake' - not a bad movie but we felt very uncomfortable after the movie. The story tells how a lovely couple is brutally attacked and murdered by a group of teenagers.
'When nursery teacher Jenny escapes to the country for a relaxing weekend away with her boyfriend, she is unaware of a romantic surprise he has in store. The location is perfect. A lake enclosed by woodlands is seemingly deserted and the scene is set for a picturesque proposal. But before the happy couple can enjoy the retreat, their peace is shattered by a gang of violent youths. What begins is a shocking and unrelenting game of cat-and-mouse, as Jenny is forced to fight back against her aggressors. ' -Adopted from GSC.com.my

After that we went for Jusco Member's Day shopping - bought a present for our friend's baby which is due in June, battery charges and rechargeable batteries, photo album, shoe, clothes and some grocery. This month I have 'extra' money collected from CNY ang pau, I also shopped for donation to the orphanage nearby my house, bought them some daily necessity.

When we delivered the stuffs to the orphanage around 10PM (it was quite late), the boys called me AUNTY and called my bf UNCLE. I was taken aback at first, but looking at their ages, we are indeed their aunty and uncle. Even the Indian boy aged about 18 called me aunty :S Wouldn't it be nice if he calls Miss, Madam etc? Okok, I admit that I'm falling into the 'Aunty' category now....


My colleague Alice given us a lovely Valentine's cookies.

No comments: