Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rushing with time

After spent a long weekends at hometown, which I didn’t really enjoyed it, because I brought back works home and I was trying to read and check the files with the Adobe Photoshop which is installed in my sister’s pc. But at least, I still had enough of sleep and nowadays, I don’t have to work too much on house chores.

This morning I was late 5 mins to work, because that Putra LRT was breakdown again, having technical problem..again and again. And I was lucky that this time it didn’t take longer time to resolve the problem.

When I reached office, on my laptop, checked my mails. I had 7 unread mails because yesterday was Malaysia public holiday, and other countries were working still, so I had ‘tasks’ to be done. And the whole day, I have continuous incoming mails as though I have 4 hands and 6 eyes to read and do it.

I’m totally depressed. There are only 2 ways for me to choose now, either:
1) Abandon the mess and tender my resignation letter, or
2) Take the challenges, face it and solve it!

And I have no choice at all, as my mum always said:
吃得苦中苦,方为人上人。

There is always problems and challenges anywhere, and I can’t run and avoid them all the time right.

I left office around 5.10PM, I missed the first train because I don’t want to become sardin (fish that swim into the coach and get compressed and canned). So I waited for the second train. I entered and got my seat and it moved. Then it stopped at Taman Jaya station and…..stopped for another hour!!!!! I slept and woke up and slept and woke up……..Finally I reached Masjid Jamek around 6PM (Normally by this time I would already be at home and having my dinner). Having all these Malays everywhere, makes the traffic congested. Because they were rushing back and stopping by to buy foods for berbuka puasa.

I decided to wake up earlier tomorrow and take earlier train to work.

No comments: