Thursday, August 14, 2008

R.I.P 17/09/07-14/08/08

Today I came into the office as usual, before 8AM. When I switched on my laptop, suddenly this blue screen shown up with error read as "Fatal system error.....". So I called the IT engineer to solve the problem and informed my boss that I couldn't do anything today. I sit in front of the blue screen reading my manuals, notes and printed emails, revising the project schedule and progress.....reading newspaper, magazines from Shalz's desk..till 5PM, when the IT engineer certified the death of my laptop officially.... :(

He said "It's time to change"...hahahaha....

Hopefully tomorrow I can get a temporary laptop to get my works done. I got mails in today and I have to access into the system.

Sorry for not updating my blog since....last week?? Have been tied up with a project recently.Its due date is this Friday 15th August, only 1 and 1/2 months given to me and my boss to accomplish it, which is rather difficult and impossible for us to get 3500 data correctly coded and uploaded into the system, plus the products visuals, text..etc.....Also, their publication on the e-cat and catalogues.

On request of one colleague from China, I schedule a new project timeline and proposed a new due date,which is forecasted to be completed by March 2009!!!Due to many public holidays in Malaysia fall on weekdays, the calculations and estimation are based on the available working day for us. I'm now planning for my annual leave application.....

No comments: