Last Thursday 24 July 2008 was Jusco Member's Day Sales at Midvalley. Me and my bf went there after work. Luckily I took KTM to reach there. It was so congested with people. Like the Chinese saying "People Mountain, People Sea".
People were lined in a long Q for collecting their vouchers. For every RM100 spent, members were entitled for a RM10 voucher. So you could just imagine how much Jusco Midvalley earnt in that day solely. When I saw the lines,I was a bit hesitated to go inside, because I dislike crowd and congestion. But when I saw the banners and signboard marked with "50%" and "70%", I became so tempted which I could not resisted. I went in. Spent money. Lucky for me, I didn't even swipe my credit card...yet. But I spent almost all of my cash in purse and that wasn't too much to spend off. Haha.Time-in=6PM, time-out=11.30PM.

No comments:
Post a Comment