Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday

Today as usual, I was still continuing with my infinity workload. I have to download all the product data sheets from the e-catalog for my boss's boss. The worse thing was that the connection was slow like snail, the server was unstable. It was down in the afternoon. But I have to email my boss's boss on weekly basis for the progress.Alamak!

It was raining when I wanted to go home. I met the Blur of Home Network Department. I wanted to hide myself from being seen, but she caught me, cz she didn't bring umbrella, she wanted to share with me to the LRT station just opposite the office. I was a bit hesitated but pitied her. I payungkan her to the LRT station and we took the same train to KL. This was the second time since last week I met her and payungkan her. Last week also similar case, she didn’t bring her umbrella and it was raining heavily. I realized that she would never learn a lesson. She should have brought her own umbrella if she has already known it would rain almost every evening.


I reached home, had my lunch as my dinner. I brought lunch from home to the office, but I had lunch with my bro’s gf. She was not working today and called me out for lunch together. I am very happy. Finally, I could have a hot Chinese noodle soup for lunch after about 9 months working in this company. Only Malay and Indian’s foods are all around here. Surprisingly, I managed to reach office before 1.30PM. In fact, I reached there about 1.20PM. How good if I have a car and I drive to work. Then I can drive out for lunch.

2 comments:

Emily Chin said...

maybe she want to share umbrella with u everytime leh. tat's y she dun wan to bring umbrella

Esley Chin said...

Wah, if she is a GUY, then OKlar, but she is a BLUR. Somemore my umbrella is so small, got to squeeze under it lar.