Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Again....

It's so fast a week past. On weekend, we attended a friend's wedding in Segamat, Johore, about 3 hours drive from KL. We exited at Tangkak Toll. Tangkak is a well-known place for baju kurung cloth with cheap price. Tangkak is a small town. You can see only 2 rows of shop houses at your right and left on the main road. We stopped by and we shopped for cheap kain. I only bought one pair. There is a pair of black embroidered satin which looks elegant and nice but its price is expensive, I didn’t buy it. After that, we drove to Sagil, my friend’s fiancee’s house. Then, we went to Segamat which is about 40 minutes away to my friend’s brother’s house. Segamat town is bigger than I’ve thought. At least there are Marry brown, Mc’ Donalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, a shopping complex named “Upwell” and Giant. We spent a night in Segamat.

The next morning, we got to wake up at 6.30AM and be at the bride’s house by 8AM for breakfast and helping them for the preparation. The bridegroom reached around 10AM. After all the praying ceremony, we drove to Sagil to the bridegroom’s house for another praying ceremony, and then at 1.30PM, we departed to Tangkak, to the restaurant for wedding lunch. The lunch finished around 4.45PM. I drank a glass of Martell. My face turned red so fast and I felt so heaty, my friend’s siblings accused me that I was drunk, but I was not. I was so conscious.
On the way back, I was so tired and sleepy but I had to keep myself alert because my bf was driving back to KL and he was tired as well. So I kept talking to him. We stopped at Seremban, from there I took the turn to drive back to KL. We reached Cheras at 7PM. After bathing, both of us slept, too tired. We thought we were only taking a short nap, then we would go out for dinner later, but when we woke up, it was already 12.30AM. So, we continued to sleep till this morning. Both of us got to work today.

No comments: