Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Friday Again....

Supposed to be a happy day because it is the end of a working week. But I have nothing to do in the office today. I'm exploring the new system & tool sent by colleague from Netherlands. There is no manual or detail instructions on how to use it. The 'Help' button in the portal itself is not completed. So bored :(

I want to browse through the companies' websites, searching if there is any vacancy suitable for me. If there is, I might apply. Maybe do it later lar.


The "Long Mau" (Fat Cat) in my office is extremely free this month, he has been walking around since early of the week. When we asked him, he replied "I have nothing to do, very free". So envy of him. He is leaving the company end of this month as his contract is expiring and he refused to re-new it. In previous, he seldom talk, seldom smile and seldom walk around, sometimes he is motionless. And he walks very very very slow (maybe his weights slows him down). But now it is 360 degree change. He walks a lot around in the office, talks even more. The Lady always usik him as he is now sitting right in front of her.


No comments: