I'm extremely frustrated & angry over my boss's email this morning. On last 3 weeks, she requested me to download all product sheets from the e-catalog. The grand total is 1366 (1032+334). I had successfully downloaded 1032 up to yesterday 5PM. So I thought I would be able to finish all of them by next Friday. Buuuuttt, this morning, my boss emailed me and asked me to re-do them all over again. She wanted ONLY each sheet per product category, so it would be only 44 sheets out of 1032 sheets, which would only took me about 2 hours to get them done. This means I had wasted 3 weeks time in doing this.
#$%^&#$%^&*($%^&*($%^&*($%^&*(#$%^&*($%^&*(
This morning I have to RE-DO them by DELETING the sheets (only remain 1 sheet for each product category). And also get the rest of them done. She is the best boss I ever had!
No comments:
Post a Comment