I met Mr David yesterday at the Pavillion, KL. He called me. I was rushing to the J Co to meet my friends with my bf, suddenly I heard someone called my name. And then I saw him. He is the one I always bumped into in Midvalley every Wednesday. He said he has gathering with his friends there every Wednesday and I normally go for movie on Wednesday. I was so surprised to see him at Pavillion..and he was alone. I asked him, why he was there ALONE, where is his gf?(whom I also know). He just said that he was shopping and walked around alone...so strange. It was public holiday and he wasn't with his gf. He told me that he is now based in Seremban for work for few months. We could not believe that we could even seen him in Pavillion. Hahaha
1 comment:
有缘千里来相会。。。。。。
Post a Comment