For those who know me, and knowing me quite well, I'm living on the Internet. During my school days, whenever I found a pc or laptop with access to the Internet, I would have logged into my MSN, yahoo messenger, gmail etc. Do you still remember ICQ? I'm still on it, but nowadays I'm more active in MSN or recently I have to log into my MSN via this website called www.meebo.com. A friend of mine introduced this to me and I found it is interesting cz you do not have to install the tool in you machine and you can sign in any instant messenger. Thanks to my office's system cz its firewall has been malfunction for weeks now.
Recently, I'm addicted to shop online. I used to do everything via Internet and e-banking. I pay my Cukai pintu, cukai tanah, my aunts and uncles' income taxes, insurances etc over the internet without the needs of stepping out of my house and now not even out of my room. My aunt starts complainting about me, she said if I can ever buy foods from the Internet, I will just lock myself in the room and never see the sunshine again. Hahaha. Funny right? But, we can order for delivery from Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Domino’s……Those are foods too aren’t them?
I have bought several clothes from a particular e-shop since last 2 months. On average, I bought 1-2 pieces of clothes monthly. Early of this month (May), I told myself that 'This month I will not going to buy any clothes from Clothesforfun anymore, have to save money, I want to go travelling'. So I decided not to browse that website in this month. I know I can't tahan myself when I see those posted clothes. Gmail chat's fault. The owner of the website XXXX prompted me on gmail chat, informing that she had uploaded new clothes and updated her website, asked me to check them out. So.....I did....and then I ended up buying clothes.....!!!!! Cham!!!!! I hate myself now....why I couldn't control myself???? Nvm, just eat lesser and don't go out too often in this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment