Wednesday, May 14, 2008

About Yesterday

I was so busy yesterday. My boss emailed me requiring me to extract some visuals from the server. She wanted the visuals for the publication materials. So the whole day I was extracting them because she wanted them by the end of the day. That meant by 4.30PM because she would be gone home by 4.30PM. I still having 2 visuals to search in the server today which I couldn’t find in the server yesterday, I told my boss and she seems couldn’t help me too. I’m getting bored and bored with my works now L

I had lunch at Pizza Hut with my colleagues which made me slightly happier.

After lunch, I received a SMS from my sister, she is having transportation problem to go to work. I tried to figure out a solution for her. I called my brother, my uncle and my aunts. I had spoken to my bf too. I’m still worrying about her. Hope the problem could be solved soon, by this weekend.

I had 2 tosai this morning for my breakfast. The Aunty kept ‘seducing’ me and offered to buy it for me yesterday. I came to the office earlier than usual to have my breakfast.

No comments: