Monday, April 21, 2008

New Appearance, New Beginning

Hi, I changed the template. A fresh look! The previous template's colour was so dull and 'grey'. This one is more bright. Hope this also symbolizes my present mood. I wanted to go for a long vacation, a long holiday. Have been working and 'working' these few months. Comparing with my school days, I really changed a lot. Maybe I have more commitments now and the time does not permit me to do so many thing already. I have time constraint now!!!!
I have lot of appointments which I rejected and postponed in the past months. I'm trying hard to meet up with all of them. But it is hard, when I have time, they are not free and visa-versa. Ai! How I wish I could return to the school days. I hope I can organize some trips successfully in this year.

No comments: