I went to lunch with Aunty, Cik Puan and a new 'purchaser' from another department because she 'volunteered' herself to join us – another ‘self-invited’. We told her that we would go to the ‘End of the road’. While we were heading there, she asked me several questions which annoyed me. The ways she was asking really made people feel uncomfortable. So I returned back to her some of the questions she had asked me. She wasn’t really answering-most of them. When she saw the place we would be having our lunch,
She said ‘oh, it’s here’
I asked “Anything wrong?”
She: No, nothing, but this place is not suitable for me
Me: What do you mean? ( I was trying to be polite enough)
She: No, I just thought of having lunch at somewhere under XXXXXXX (our company).
(I didn’t reply her cz I don’t understand what was she talking about)
During lunch, she kept asking us questions- about ourselves and also about the company. Very obviously, the Aunty and Cik Puan are not liking her and Aunty was so quiet during lunch time.
Come to the worse, she is staying in a Taman where I park my car every morning, to take LRT. I’m thinking, if one day I meet her COINCIDENTALLY in the LRT, do I need to talk to her or just pretend that I never see her? It takes about 1 hour for the train trip to work. OMG, hope that I will not see her and she will not ask me to drive her back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment