I have one Fuwa given by my friend who went to Shanghai during her company trip in February. Mine is the Red colour Fuwa-Huan Huan which represent the 2008 Olympic Flame. I hang it to my HP together with a 'monkey' and a 'cow'.


Yesterday I was so malas to stop by to ta pau for my dinner. So I cooked spaghetti again and prepared salad. Maybe I was too tired and not concentrating in cooking my spaghetti, I added too much mix vegetables and prawns, which resulted my spaghetti was not visible. I was wondering too was I having mix vegetables + prawns for my dinner or mix vegetables+prawns+spaghetti?Hahahaha....
After that, I tried to 'search' for my spaghetti beneath the ingredients. Ha ha, that's it!!!!
This Bunga Telur was given by my colleague who is married on 15th March at Banting. It looks so nice and pretty. But I don't know what can I do with it-after I have eaten the EGG. So I dangle it to the door of my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment