Hemm, today not much works to be done in the office and I feel a little bit bored. Luckily my friends are still communicating with me via emails. They have been so 'co-operated' today. Maybe they are free like me?? Hehe....My bf is on leave today, so I feel so bored at work.
My colleague shown me some websites for buying clothes online and I can't believe that I'm ordering some clothes from one of those websites :P . I've had already placed my order with hope they still have the stock. Perhaps can buy my sister few tops or dresses for her college's events.
Yeahhhh, tomorrow will be nation holiday. I have lunch date with my MBA friends and dinner with my bf. So it will be a tight schedule for me although it's a holiday :D My cousin sister (aged 7) asked me yesterday where will I be this Thursday. I told her that I have dates with my friends and bf. So she said 'So you will not be home for the whole day from morning till night time?'. I said ' Yes, I will be home at night only'...and I never expected this answer from her... ...
'OH MY GOD!!! So I've to be at grandma's house' and showing me this face :(
No comments:
Post a Comment