Everyday before lunch, early in the morning, the main topic in the office is where to lunch. So these colleagues of mine, initially planned to go PJ14 because one of them (colleague A) wants to go to the post office, so do I. Then, because another colleague B will be going to the post office tomorrow, so we cancelled today trip. So now we have to decide where to lunch at a nearby place/restaurant. As usual, we would normally go to the USUAL OLD PLACE for lunch, but 2 of them claimt the foods are hospital-served foods. SO again......we proposed another place at the end of the food which they also serve chinese foods and I never been there before. Suddenly colleague B suggested Burger King and was supported by colleague C...sooooo.....jeng jeng...the continuos debating session has started. There is no Burger King outlet nearby here. I told them there is one next to Masjid Jamek LRT Station. It would take them 15 mins to the station and 30 mins for round trip, thus, they have about 30 mins (if no ppl lining up in the restaurant) to enjoy their burgers. Hahahaha.....
It's now 40 mins to lunch time. They are still arguing and debating.......Oh Oh, they have change the debate topic to Mc'Donalds now. It's just over the road. And now they are talking about KFC. It seems today topic is all about fast food outlets in PJ. I will let you all know what is the conclusion and our lunch today later!
CONCLUSION: We had lunch at the stall end of the road!
On the way back to the office, it rains. We have to marathon back and we look like kids lar. Laughing, walking and running. It's so chilly. I'm wearing my jacket and I feel I'm going to be sick.........
The number of candy I received from colleagues' company trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment