Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Friday..Bored Office Day

I'm damn bored in the office now. No one to ST cz Cik Puan is busy for her closing. The Lady is attending an event at dunno where while the Aunty is playing with her camera out there. We are both bored sitting in front of our computers. Dunno we are looking at the computers or the computers looking at us. Most of the time, I just stare at it. Can't get any websites to surf. Aaarrrggghhhh!!! I'm upset today and got annoyed with someone. Now waiting for lunch time, damn hungry. Yesterday a new staff here was on MC and today she is back to work. But she was caught red-handed by the Lady somewhere near the office. Funny, blur, smart young girl. My boss is back to the office today also. But she is very busy -'Please don't disturb' mode in ST. So I've to meet her only after lunch time or when she removes that tag from her status. The aunty sitting in front of me keep talking on the phone since morning, on personal calls and her daughter's matters. After 5PM today, I will be enjoying my weekends. I'll have outings this weekends with my friends, today and tomorrow. This Sunday I can sleeeepppp till noon time. Waaahhhhhhaaahhhhhaahhhhh!!!!

No comments: