Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finger lickin's Good!!!!

Finally after spoken for a week, me and my colleagues went out for KFC lunch today. I ordered the new combo set with a free mug priced at RM11.45, included tax it costed me RM12.03. The mug is available in 2 designs so choose to your favourite.




I'm feeling happy today. So bought this mug for myself.

Everyone in email is sooo quiet including my bf. I finished all tasks on hand around 3.15pm today. Thus, have lot of time to surf internet and writing on this blog. It's 1 hour 45 minutes for me to go home. This Friday I will be going back to hometown for my vote in the 12th General Election-my first ever vote at the age 27, hehe. I missed my chance 4 years back because the lady in the post office acted rude to me. She kept asking me to wait and I had waited for 45 minutes, so at last I went off. Guess who will my vote goes to?? Definitely not BN, NO BN anymore. I would vote to KEADILAN or PAS if not to DAP rather than voting BN. So this Saturday (8th March 2008), I will be visiting my primary school again after such a long time. The last time I went there was to buy my little sister's school texts and books. It has been 10 years.

This Saturday, me and my friends will celebrate my best friend's birthday too. Going to buy her a cake and still thinking where should we go for the celebration since no 'extraordinary' place we can go to in a KAMPUNG.Thinking hard.......:D

No comments: