Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Esok "Dalam Sejarah"

Today my colleagues and I had Mc'D for lunch. It is a great day so I named it as 'Esok Dalam Sejarah' because we didn't discuss abt our lunch since morning till lunch time. Because we had already planned for it since yesterday. So none of us 'aeroplaning'. Our Cik Puan wanted to go to bankSSS and post office, so I went with her to the post office while the 'Lady' and 'Aunty' went to Mc'D and ordering for us. I posted my friend and my mum's birthday cards today but their birthdays are tomorrow. Nevermind lar, late is better than never right.
I ordered Mc' Chickens set. About a month since the last time I had my fast food. The office is now so quiet because half of the ppl went upstairs for monthly gathering and meeting. I have done my tasks for today...yeaahhhh...but I bet tomorrow once I open my Outlook, there will be works for me, tremendous works!
This Morning I fried bihun for breakfast and tonight I'm planning spaghetti for dinner. Nowadays I feel lazy to think for my everyday dinner because I have to eat alone all the time anyway :( Going home soon in 40 mins more!

No comments: