I have a bunch of old old old old hometown friends + classmates + buddies from a place named Slim River (we called it SR in short). We were all from the class of 5P1 year 1998. And one of them has created this chain mail with the subject "5P1 1998 Chain Email Systems". We invited everyone into this chain mail including those who weren't from 5P1. This also includes those primary (SRK) friends. Total number of participants is about 30. But you can count with your fingers for the active participants. The rest is 'sleeping partner' or 'observer'
So today some of them started to question me who is my bf. I would like to answer here bf= BOYFRIEND and he is also my BESTFRIEND. Hence, does this answer you all?Hehehe.
My head is so heavy now and I got puzzled with the figures in the database and also the e-catalog. The figures change everyday and I can't get them tally!!! Yesterday it was shown as 44 records and today it turned to 155 records, damn, it is 111 difference. So I have to check out where have these 111 gone. This is only for only particular segment of one country. There are about 14 countries in total and each country has 3 segments to be checked.
No comments:
Post a Comment