Itenery:
13th- I was on leave for medical check up and he was working. We had movie 'CJ7' and dinner at Midvalley.
14th - I was working and he was on leave. In the morning he sent me to LRT station. Then he went to his Kepong office and loitered at Jusco and pasar Kepong untill 5PM. He came to fetch me for dinner at San Francisco Steak House, Summit USJ. Surprise NO1: I received 12 roses from him :D. When we went into the restaurant, it was so empty but the environment was damn nice and romantic. Then the manager ( i think) came over and asked if we have made any reservation, we replied NO. then he said that the restaurant was fully reserved and empty table only available after 9.30PM. Thus, we ended up having dinner at Johnny's because i was starving. So that was Surprise NO. 2. I thought we could have a romantic candle light dinner..Hehe
I bought him an Esprit watch and he presented me a SE W910i HP :P....so I guess it wasn't SO equivalent..hehe :P:P.
15th - In the morning we went to pasar to buy vegetables and I cooked him lunch + ABC soup (as he requested). At evening, we went to Foh Guang San at Jenjarom, Banting
16th - we went to my coursemate's house at kepong to take ang pau :P
Then we went to Kepong for kite flying with friends, dinner with Mr. Looi at night.....
------The End-----
No comments:
Post a Comment